Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Goodness, busy past few days. Job stuff for M(agic) & S(parkle) last night, but, got a nice box of chocs just for going (I suspect psycology stuff at work there), and a trip to Lampeter today for Uni interviews. The anthropology lady was nice (Penny I belive) and we had a good chat, likewise the religion gentleman was friendly, and we had a talk about Karen Armstrong books. Then, I went to have a talk with Rabbi Dan, who's in charge of the Jewish Studies. I found him a bit intimidating, and he was american. He kept on asking so many questions about what I wanted to study in particular, and why I chose to apply and so on. I don't think anthropology and jewish studies is for me (also, only about 4 people do it each year, so not much social life). Food was nice (better than the open day) and the anthro. staff seemed geuinly interested in me going. I feel like I'll get an offer, as I overheard one person say that they would 'be mad not to' give me an offer. Great stuff. Just need to visit the other Unis now.